Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday

www.SteamSmith.1000Markets.com is the newest place to find my SteamPunk jewelry on line.

I received a real nice invitation from elenamary www.emenamary.1000Markets.com to join the "SteamPunk Style" market over there. FIRST, I had to open a store! Which is now up and running. If you have a chance, stop by and visit; while you are there, click on the SteamPunk Style market and take a look at the great things that are being offered over there.

Aside from that, a pretty mundane day - got the car inspected (way past due), some groceries, you get the picture.

I spoke to Sally on the phone. She continues to struggle. I hope that things improve for her soon.

Not much snow on the ground - the last big storm left us with just a bit of new snow. We could use more; but then I would have to shovel the roof again!

I will stop by again soon, hopefully with something more substantive to say.

Mark aka SteamSmith

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new shop at 1000markets!!

    It looks great!!!

    When I first saw your Steam Punk pieces I knew that you have found your true and unique voice.

    You stand in no ones shadow. You are a true artist and master metal smith.

    Good luck with http://www.1000markets.com/users/4664/

    Best Wishes,

    ReplyDelete