Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A great day for the Irish

We are expecting a truly GRAND day here in North Central Vermont today!

Right now - 6:30 am, it is 28 F, high is expected to be well into the 50's with wall to wall sunshine. Purrfect weather for maple sap flow, Spring skiing and a celebration of ones Irish heritage. Yes, my Mother was Irish, and I do observe the day.

Speak of spring skiing, my good buddy Charlie and I had a great day of spring skiing at Sugarbush on Sunday. Thanks to Kim Harris for arranging a pass for me! Conditions could not have been better! Just a little problem with sun burn! If you are out spring skiing, don't forget the sun screen!
It is off to work for me. Even though my pre-model castings are not ready yet, I do have several pieces that I am working on - a Steamy Moose Time Traveler necklace, and a group of Star Trek based designs - NEW Star Trek movie coming out in May!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment