Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Joining, joining, joining

I never thought of myself as a big joiner, but I am doing it now!

Yesterday, on 1000Markets (aka 1km) I joined the Jewelry Artisans Marketplace and the Metalcraft market. Coincidentally, on the same day my long standing application to join the SteamTeam on Etsy was approved!

It is easy to get isolated here in Northern Vermont, especially back in the woods where we live. I hope that joining these online groups will help put me in touch with like-minded folks and help me to develop my own designs and marketing.

Thanks to all who participated in inviting me to these groups.

Mark

1 comment:

  1. That's great that your have been joining so many groups. I checked them out and your work is easy to find on them. I just put SteamSmith into the search and there you were. As always your work is great.

    I can't wait to see your new pieces.

    ReplyDelete