Monday, February 9, 2009

another weekend gone

I have spent the weekend fighting a cold. Hate to waste weekends that way.

On Friday I finished my first pair of Steamy cuff links; airship theme. I am working on a new airship necklace now. Hope to have both up on SteamSmithWorks later this week.

Also in the middle of re-organizing inventory, etc. LOTS going on here.

If you have not been to Maries store lately, be sure to check it out. Lots of new product and a GREAT new avatar:

impulsiveart

I am back to work,

Mark aka SteamSmith

2 comments:

  1. I love the new pieces you have made. I especially like the Airship Officers Guild cuff links. They are fantastic!!!

    I was wondering if you make any lapel pins?

    I love your work.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Commemorative necklace you made is really beautiful. It is such an interesting combination of items and techniques. The cuff links that you added since I last checked your page are great too!!! The quality of your workmanship amazes me, it must take a lot of patience from start to finish for pieces like these. Especially the Commemorative Necklace, I wonder how long it took from the thought in your mind to finished product. It really is awesome how you envision a piece, use multitudes of techniques to complete it and there it is...a beautiful piece of art work.

    I am proud to know you.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete